Showing all 2 results
Promote your business through innovative ways. A walk-in customer can be your potential customer. You need to get him engaged with your products and services. Develop their interest in your products and services. Once they get engaged with you, there is a huge chance that they become your regular customers.
How can you do it? It can be achieved through positive interactions with customers. This can be done through printed material available to businesses to grab their customer's attention. It could be flyers, brochures, postcards, or any other printed material with business information creatively printed on it.
We offer brochures printing services to our clients in a variety of styles. Usually, the material used for their making comes with easy customization and printing options. This allows us to design unique designs and styles of brochures easily. Our clients have the option to customize the design and style of the brochures according to their desires as well. They can work in collaboration with our designers and share their ideas with them regarding the design of the brochure. Our designers will design it for you by implementing your ideas.
Get them Shaped in Different Styles:
Style your brochures to amaze your customers. Utilize them as a marketing tool for your businesses. Our experts will provide you with guidance in this regard. They will show you the way to design them in different styles appropriately. The use of advanced technologies and designing techniques make us capable to develop unique shapes and styles of brochures conveniently.
Some of the highly demanding designs for brochures printing are.
- 2-Panel Fold
- 3-Panel Fold
- 4-Panel Fold
- Roll Fold
You can further customize their designs concerning your needs and demands. They are usually designed with high-quality paper and cardstock materials. These materials provide easy customization options to the designers. By utilizing them efficiently, you can give your brochures an eye-catching look.
It is one of the simplest designs used for brochure design. There is a saying “simplicity is the best beauty”. These designs exactly represent it. A simple but very powerful design. They come in a single-fold style and open up just like a book. They give a pleasing look to the viewers and are easy to carry for them. Readers can just fold them and squeeze them into their pockets.
As the name suggests, they come with three panels. You can style these panels differently. Their opening and closing styles can be altered. One way is to keep the middle panel as the main page and the outer panels working as the doors. It is called the gatefold style. The second way is to just simply to fold the three panels regularly. This is called the tri-fold style. The third one is the Z-fold style.
These brochures have 4 panels. You can style these four panels in different ways.
- Accordion Fold
- Double Gate Fold
- Double Parallel Fold
- French Fold
It also contains 4 panels. Their name becomes roll fold because all these panels are folded three times from right to left. This simple rolling style becomes their name roll fold.
Stocks We Offered to Design Brochures Printing:
We are offering custom brochures printing on a variety of materials. You can choose the material of your choice. We will design it for you. Our team of experts will guide you in the best possible way to make this selection right. The right material makes the right product.
The stocks we offered for the designing of brochures are.
70 lb. Uncoated Paper:
- It is the thinnest paper used for the making of brochures.
- The uncoated surface provides a convenient writability option.
- It is highly recommended for brochures printing in bulk quantities.
- It is one of the best options for cheap brochures printing.
80 lb. Paper with Gloss Finish:
- It is thicker than 70 lb. paper stock.
- The paper comes with a smooth shinny surface. This makes the printed artwork on them vibrant and lively.
- A good option for vivid printing.
100 lb. Paper with Matte Finish:
- It is a quite thick paper in comparison to normal magazine paper.
- The thickness of the paper provides duality and sturdiness to the brochures.
- The matte finish gives the printed artwork an elegant look.
- An economical stock option to design brochures in bulk quantities.
100 lb. Paper with Gloss Finish:
- It is a high-quality paper with a smooth gloss finish.
- The glossy look of the paper makes the printed artwork vibrant and lively.
- It comes with scratch-resistant ability. Readers can keep them in their pockets for a long time. They remain in perfect shape.
10 pt. Cardstock with Gloss Finish:
- It is harder and stronger than 100 lb. paper stock.
- These brochures are long-lasting and durable.
- They come with scuff-free quality.
10 pt. Cardstock with Matte Finish:
- A durable and strong material.
- A Matte finish makes the printing solution outstandingly elegant and beautiful.
- It provides the writability option to the users. They can write on them with a pen easily.
Get Your Brochures Printing Done with Customized Artworks:
The materials we use for the making of brochures come with convenient printing options. This makes the printing process extremely interesting for us. Our designers can design outstanding artwork for your brochures that make them look eye-catching and tempting for the readers.
The main feature that must be included in the designs of brochures printing is.
- Add the brand logo and name on the front panels of the brochure.
- Use product or service images with high resolution.
- Add text which should be concise and to the point.
- Use simple fonts to make the text easily readable.
- Use bold and sharp colors in the design of artwork.
We allow our clients to get in touch with our designers and share their ideas with them. This helps us in designing the right artwork for your brochures.
Why Viveprinting should be your first choice?
Viveprinting is offering a huge range of products to its customers that includes die-cut boxes, mailer boxes, business cards, and many others. You can visit our website for complete details. You can also contact one of our sales representatives on the customer chat support portal available on our website. They will answer all your queries.
Place your order today to avail our amazing brochures printing services and get amazing prices. We deliver them at your doorsteps in no time. Our customer services department will help you out in making right designs and styles of brochures for your business.