It’s time to promote your business in a new way. People do get bored with typical things happening around them. Bring something new to them that grabs their attention. It can be done through die cut flyers. These new shapes and styles of flyers give a new way to your business marketing strategies. They allow you to promote your products and services innovatively anywhere, at any time.
The use of simple business flyers becomes an outdated and old-fashioned way to promote businesses. They have been replaced with more powerful and impactful die cut flyers. People do get attracted to them when they first see them due to their unique shape and style. This makes them read the flyers and hence get knowledge about the brand’s products and services.
It is an influential way to promote any business products and services. These flyers make the presence of your products and services stand out in the market in comparison to your competitors. It is a crucial factor in making any business successful.
Print your die cut flyers today from Viveprinting and feel the change. We are offering various types of printing solutions for this purpose. Customers can utilize them according to their needs and requirements. They can select the printing designs according to the occasions for which they are designing them or by using our custom printing options they can design their artwork.
Create flyers for any occasion like birthday parties, new business opening ceremonies, launching of a new product, and many more. We will provide you with the best quality flyers at economical prices.
Stock Options for Die Cut Flyers:
Advanced custom die cutting techniques are suitable to use on all types of stocks. They can be utilized to give any stock a required shape and style. For the designing of die cut flyers, we suggest our clients use cardstock materials.
14 pt. Cardstock:
- It is a durable and strong material for the making of efficient and effective business flyers.
- It can be bent easily. Readers can fold it and put it in their pockets. It will not rip apart quickly.
- It comes in different coatings like UV, gloss, and matte.
- It is also available in uncoated form. This makes it a perfect choice for writing anything on it.
16 pt. Cardstock:
- It is quite thick by nature. Therefore, it is durable and sturdy.
- The sturdiness of the material keeps the flyers safe from wrinkling.
- It is available in different coatings like gloss shiny coating and dull matte.
You will get the best results with these stocks while developing your die cut brochures and flyers. Die-cutting techniques work in the best possible way on them. On the other hand, you can choose any other stock of your choice as well to create your flyers. Our options are not limited to these stocks only.
Sizing of Die cut flyers:
Flyers are one of the best marketing tools utilized by manufacturers to attract their customers. They are normally handed over to the customers while walking on the market streets or when they visit the brand stores or delivered to the customer’s homes through posts. They should be in a convenient size that customers can hold easily. This makes it easier for them to read it.
The standard size of a die cut flyer is.
- 4” x 6”
If you want them in a round shape then the circumference of a standard flyer will be 4”. Although, you can select their size up to.
- 11” x 17”
It is the customer’s choice what size of the flyer they want to design. We will do it for you.
Custom Artwork for Die cut flyers:
Printing flyers with innovative and attractive artwork is the most important phase of their design. They should be designed with care. Especially, the content written in them should be precise and to the point.
- It should be short and to the point. It should deliver the complete message to the reader based on which the flyer is designed.
- Do not try to add lengthy text in the headline. It makes it look messy and cluttery. Readers will also get confused by reading lengthy text at the start.
- Write the headline in a simple font that is easily readable.
- Do not use a mixture of fonts in it.
- Make it bold.
- Write about the main things you want to deliver to your customers.
- Make your high points prominent like offers, coupons, or information about launching a new product or service.
- Do not add irrelevant content.
- Deliver accurate and updated information to the customers.
- Do not add anything doggy or incorrect.
- Use a font that is easy to read.
- Add some real images of your products.
- Make it recognizable for the readers by adding the company logo in it.
- Use clear and high-quality images.
- Use colour combinations associated with the brand.
- Make it look pleasant and vibrant by adding some bold and sharp colors.
Additional Beautification Features:
We offer some amazing beautification features to enhance the beauty of the flyers. Some of them are.
- Foil Stamping in different colors.
- Raised Foil Colors.
- Spot UV.
- Gloss lamination.
- Matte Lamination.
- High-gloss UV.
These additional features do not cost much to the client but it puts a great positive impact on the reader’s mind. By adding these features to the design of flyers, they start giving a luxurious look.
Economical Way to Promote Businesses:
The die cut flyers provide the opportunity for the manufacturers to promote their business cost-effectively. They can buy them in bulk quantities at a very low cost. It helps them in making their customers aware of their market presence. With that, they can also deliver information about their newly launched products and services, ongoing offers, and about other new things.
Why Customer Support is Important:
We are always here to help and support our customers. If you have any query related to designing, production, or delivery of your die cut brochure and flyers, you can reach us through email, call, or chat support available on our website. Our experienced and professional customer support team members will guide you in the best possible way.
So, what are you waiting for? Call Now! Book your order and get free shipping services. Isn’t it amazing?