|Size||Available in all Custom Shapes and Sizes.|
|Colors||Full-color CMYK printing process / PMS Pantone colors available.|
|Stock||12pt, 14pt, 16pt, 18pt , 24pt White SBS , C1S, C2S, Kraft Recycled stock, Corrugated (micro-flute, E-flute,3-Ply,5-ply), Coated and uncoated Stocks, 1200 GSM Rigid Stocks, Special colour stocks, Rainbow colour card stocks.|
|Coating options||Gloss, Semi-Gloss, Matte/Satin, Aqueous Coating, Spot UV, Soft Touch Lamination|
|Add on choices||Die Cut Window, Gold/Silver Foiling, Embossing, Debossing, Raised Ink.|
|Shipping||Boxes are Shipped Flat but are Pre-Scored and Pre-Glued, easy to Assemble. Free Shipping to the USA|
|Proofing||* Free hard copy proofing available on all orders above $3000. No risk, review physical sample of your own product before getting full production.|
Embossed stickers are one of the most considerable marketing tools. A great way to present your brand to new customers in a funky way. Other than traditional marketing methods, custom embossed stickers is a brand-new way to catch a new consumer base. This is something more offbeat than traditional and current marketing strategies.
Get a Free Quote
How embossed stickers improve your product value?
Embossed stickers are one of the most considerable marketing tools. A great way to present your brand to new customers in a funky way. Other than traditional marketing methods, custom embossed stickers is a brand-new way to catch a new consumer base. This is something more offbeat than traditional and current marketing strategies. Throughout the time online marketing is the easiest way to gain customers but sometimes customers get frustrated from seeing ads again and again. It builds up a negative impression however use of stickers will never put a negative impression on your business reputation.
You can use your brand logo and slogan just like other popular brands: DisneyLand uses “The happiest place on earth”. It is considered a good practice to use a large font because the embosser does not work well with fine lines.
Process behind embossed stickers:
Embossing is a time-honoured method. In the past wax embossing was popular on letters and mails. First the wax was melted and poured on paper then an embosser stamp was used with pressure and heat to make a three dimensional print. Nowadays, the same technique is used with paper and printers.
Custom embossed stickers are made by putting a scratching look on one side of the sticker sheet. An embosser is used to sink and raise areas on paper or sticker sheets. The required image is punched in a sticker sheet that is embossed on the opposite side of the sticker. There is a fun factor of custom embossed stickers, in case that one side is embossed the other side will be debossed automatically and vice versa. Literally it’s a cool effect, that shows how hard the sticker is punched to get the desired look and feel. Well, somehow if you don’t like to have the debossed side, there are ways to cover it up.
Custom shapes and sizes:
Having a coin-like look for your embossed stickers satisfactory still you can use other custom shapes as well as some standard ones including:
- Round Corner
- Custom Shapes
You can have diversity of sizes also. Some classic ones include sizes between 1” X 1” and 6” X 9”.
Features of custom embossed stickers:
There are many features of custom embossed stickers that you should consider if you are going to print them for your brand:
- The texture and glance put an impeccable impression on customers.
- Custom embossed stickers are available in different finishings counting including matte, gloss, and semi-gloss finishings.
- Lots of color choices including basic colors and gold, silver, and bronze colors.
- Custom shapes and sizes allow you to try different looks and create a unique look for your business.
Usage of embossed stickers:
There are highly successful uses of custom embossed stickers. Embossed stickers are perfect for gift cards, greeting cards, business cards, certificates, promotions, wedding cards, packaging needs and special events.
- You can give them as a gift to your clients. They are free to place them on their computer, water bottle, refrigerator, and wherever. This will give them a constant reminder to use your product and services again.
- Create your embossed stickers for events and parties. Give them away on events with your brand slogan, this will promote your business in a positive way.
- Add stickers to your storefront, their classy look will appeal to the consumer eye and they will be more likely to come in and buy something.
- Put them on your packaging this will adorn your packaging design.
- Add embossed stickers on floors to give direction instruction or in a fun way to engage your consumers while shopping around. Although label decals will be a better option for floors and storefronts, you can use custom embossed stickers the same way.
Embossed metallic stickers
Embossed gold stickers are high in demand as they provide a more classy appearance than others. It gives a metallic look to your product packaging or event cards. Some metallic sticker looks are mentioned:
- Embossed gold stickers
- Embossed silver stickers
- Embossed bronze stickers
- Embossed red stickers ( Red color is also considered a metallic color)
- Embossed copper bronze sticker
- Embossed rose gold sticker
- Embossed white stickers
Metallic embossed stickers give a divergent look to your packaging and cards.
3D embossed stickers:
3D embossed stickers are more raised stickers then normal ones. They give a great effect on premium packaging. 3D stickers are water and oil resistant which gives them better durability than other stickers. These stickers are ideal for branding.
Viveprinting is offering a huge range of products to its customers that includes custom printed boxes, Kraft boxes, flyers, and many others. You can visit our website for complete details. You can also contact one of our sales representatives on customer chat support portal available on our website. They will answer all your queries.
Measurement for the density of the paper stock.
Measurement for the thickness of the paper stock.
Fiberboard arches sandwiched between two linerboards.
Material contains a significant percentage of recycled material.
Materal can break down when exposed to light, air, and moisture.
Material can break down into natural components that can become a part of soil.
Material does not contain any petroleum-based plastics.
Standardized color system for extreme color accuracy when printing.
Economical option with faster turnaround, ideal for printing higher volumes.